EXTREME digital "Health Library" bundle available for 10 days only!
I have hand-selected over 53 digital products. You can see all of the products described at the link. The ($835.32 Retail Value) bundle package is priced at only $39.97.
13 Safe Detox Resources + 40 additional health resources in our digital "Health Library" bundle.
EXTREME digital "Health Library" bundle. 53 products for $39.97.
100 Days of Real Food Challenge by Lisa Leake.
- A family with 2 young children in Charlotte, NC took a 100 Days of Real Food pledge. They didn’t eat a single ounce of processed food or refined ingredients for 100 days in the hopes that they would inspire people to follow suit. If you are new to a diet of unprocessed food, prepare to be inspired.
Lisa Leake and the team at 100 Days of Real Food offer you meal plans, recipes, and tips to help you in your journey. They provide a quick guide to real food shopping as a bonus in this offer and have extensive free resources on their website for you to explore. (73 pages; Bonus)
A Fibromyalgia Recovery Story: Eating Outside The Box by Christy Pooschke.
- At 25 years old, Christy lived with extreme fatigue, muscle weakness, and so much pain that she could not be physically touched. She was diagnosed with fibromyalgia. Conventional medical treatment offered no hope but changing her diet changed her life. Be inspired by Christy’s recovery in this 3-part video series Eating Outside The Box, created specifically for this special sale. Get a preview of foods and food additives that could be destroying your health. (50 minutes; $14.95).
A MTHFR Manifesto by the Probiotic Police and Natural Peacekeepers by Folate Girl. — An educational parody to demonstrate the necessity of whole food nutrients in the detoxification battle. (8 pages; priceless parody)
Adrenal Fatigue Solutions – 90 Day Plan to Improve Adrenal Function by Pat Robinson.
- Pat Robinson offers Adrenal Fatigue Solutions – 90 Day Plan to Improve Adrenal Function, an eCourse which presents a nine-week plan of actions, nutrients, foods, herbs, and removing toxins for adrenal stress relief. It is followed by three weeks of support and review tools to strengthen your adrenal function. This resource provides practical, simple, and doable suggestions for exhausted, stressed, and sleep-deprived moms. Baby steps are the goal. It teaches tools for increasing self-care, sleep routines, stress relief, toxin relief, nourishing foods, connecting with nature, recognizing depression, finding calm, balance, and energy while creating boundaries for yourself. Recipes for power-foods for energy and herbal adaptogen alternatives are provided along with resources for ongoing support. (127 pages, $59)
Cancer Isn’t a Death Sentence – It’s a Life Changing Opportunity by Marcia Schaefer, D.C.
- Cancer Isn’t a Death Sentence is written for those of you who have prayed for relief for yourself, your loved ones, or friends. This is written that you may tell them that there IS another option out there, and that health, healing, and LIFE are SO much more than you could EVER imagine. Marcia writes about alternative treatments for cancer, from a first-hand and personal perspective. Her journey shares her hope, excitement, empowerment, and determination to seek life-saving alternatives when diagnosed with thyroid cancer with extensive lymph node and lung involvement, plus malignant melanoma. Follow Marcia’s detailed journey to healing with Gerson Therapy, while juggling 14 juices a day alongside coffee enemas, working, and mothering her 3 month old son. (115 pages; $29.99)
Common Sense Health: Detox, Diet and Physical Activities by Laurie Neverman.
- Common Sense Health is a personal health blueprint laid out by homesteading blogger Laurie Neverman that includes a no-nonsense, practical guide to healthy living. Complete with recipes for natural pest control, personal care, and cleaning products, Laurie also offers an introduction to simple therapies that may surprise you — oil pulling, skin brushing, and barefoot therapy. (40 pages; $8.99)
Detoxifying Your Home – Inside and Out by Dawn Lorenz.
- Dawn Lorenz educates families in her book, Detoxifying Your Home – Inside and Out: Where to Start to Make Your Home a Healthier Place to Live. In today’s world it’s hard to avoid toxins. It’s not just that these toxins seem to be everywhere — they are everywhere! It can be overwhelming to think about, which is why so many people don’t know where to start when it comes to trying to eliminate these chemicals from their immediate environment. Let’s face it, you simply can’t eliminate all of the toxins from your home at once; you need to do so in steps. This 25 page resource for busy families addresses what to do in simple, manageable steps to eliminate toxins from your home. (25 pages; $9.99)
Essential Elements of Whole Health by Amy Love, NTP, CGP, CILC.
- Real Food, Whole Health is an entire lifestyle approach in which a Weston Price-like diet is just one tenet. If you are interested in a Weston Price-compatible lifestyle, Amy and Matt offer their own Essential Elements of Whole Health, a detailed lifestyle blueprint (50 pages), along with specific tools to select healthy food, food free of MSG, and food free of plastics. The include a soup cookbook with several gluten-free soups (21 pages) and a gluten-free and grain-free muffin and pancake cookbook (19 pages). (110 pages; Retail $49)
MTHFR: A Folate-Metabolism Gene Mutation
- 1 in 2 people cannot utilize folic acid effectively because of a deficiency called methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase (MTHFR), yet the U.S. government adds folic acid to bread and other processed grain-based foods. Now that synthetic folic acid has found its way into so many foods, researchers are realizing that the food fortification program has had more perverse consequences than they ever imagined.
Many people learn they have an MTHFR gene polymorphism as a result of a serious health problem: frequent miscarriages, blood clots, pulmonary embolisms, or cancer. When people have learned of the underlying cause of their health problems and actually address them, their recovery may even be far better than their regular doctors would have imagined possible.
Through MTHFR Support and this 80-minute video by Ben Lynch, N.D., you may well discover a key factor in your health. You will learn why this topic is critical, begin to understand how to remediate it, and find out where to purchase an in-home test kit. MTHFR resources include:
- Introduction to MTHFR, Ben Lynch N.D., (80 minutes; $50)
- MTHFR Blueprint by MTHFRSupport. (24 pages; $14.99)
Spring Cleansing – The Local Way by Jennifer Steinbachs, ND.
- Spring Cleansing – The Local Way by Jennifer Steinbachs, ND will walk you through a simple and inexpensive spring “cleanse” for your body. You have probably noticed the many commercial products available for some sort of health cleanse. Why not save your money and instead use foods available in the spring time to help support your liver, kidneys, lungs, and skin? Guide yourself through a simple 3-phase cleanse in this concise 9-page white paper. (9 pages; $9.97)
The New Health Paradigm by Anthony Gucciardi.
- The New Health Paradigm by Anthony Gucciardi is a health blueprint to help you identify changes you can make in your own life to improve your health. Gucciardi reveals nine invisible threats to your health that are lurking incognito in the food supply (e.g. hydrogenated oils and MSG) and provides specific tools to avoid them. Explore research on aging, boosting your brain power, and improving your emotional health. Learn one simple tip to improve your mental health every single day. Another research-based tip will help you kick your junk food cravings. (99 pages; $19.97)
Ultimate Secrets to Acne Freedom by Tracy McCullough.
- If you or a loved one struggles with acne, you must read Ultimate Secrets to Acne Freedom by Tracy McCullough. Tracy’s own success is a striking testimony to the link between processed foods and acne but she also outlines many other lifestyle factors that can aggravate acne. She offers wisdom in treating your skin itself — using a special kind of honey or jojoba oil in cleansing regimens (and more) and, rather radically, details the benefits of using nothing whatsoever on your face. (116 pages; $29)
13 Safe Detox Resources + 40 additional health resources in our digital "Health Library" bundle for $39.97.
EXTREME digital "Health Library" bundle. 53 products for $39.97.