A Best of Community Cookbook from 34 Real Food Bloggers
This e-book shares 34 delicious gluten-free recipes from our favorite Real Foods bloggers!
Of the 34 recipes, 24 are GAPS Friendly!
- 26 Dairy-free recipes
- 14 GAPS legal recipes
- 34 Gluten-free recipes
- 24 Grain-free recipes
- 19 Paleo recipes
Gluten-Free Recipe Categories:
- Baked Snacks
- Crunchy Snacks
- Hors d’oeuvres
- No Bake Sweets
- Savory Snacks
This amazing ecookbook comes in pdf format and includes…
- Banana Walnut Muffins with Squash as the Secret Ingredient
- Brutti e Buoni (Hazelnut Cookies)
- Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- Nut-Free “KIND” Bars
- Overloaded Paleo Snack Bars
- Pumpkin Poppers
- Tropical Quinoa Nut Protein Bars
- Crispy Glazed Walnuts
- Grain-Free Granola/Trail Mix
- Italian Sun-Dried Tomato Crackers
- Kale Chips
- Oven Dried Banana Chips
- Spicy Chickpea Nuts
- Sweet & Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Tostones (Twice-Fried Green Plantains)
- Tropical Twist Kale Chips
- Zesty Nacho Kale Chips
- Green Herbed Hummus
- Pomegranate Guacamole
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- Smoky Orange Hummus
- Southwest Sweet Potato Dip
- Superfood Bliss Balls
- Cheese and Walnut Stuffed Dates
- Chorizo-Stuffed Dates Wrapped in Bacon
- Paleo Pizza Poppers
- Pão de Queijo (Brazilian cheese rolls)
- Potato Rosti Pizzas
- Quinoa Crusted Oven Fried Onion Rings with Spicy Dipping Sauce
- Salmon Cakes
- Smoked Mozzarella Stuffed Turkey Meatballs
- Coconut Almond Snack Bar
- Coconut StrApple Bars
- Raw Peanut Butter Coconut Bites
34 REAL FOOD BLOGGERS, 34 FABULOUS RECIPES!
- Most recipes are gluten-free and dairy-free
- Gluten-Free Snacks on sale for ONLY $9.97
Aubrey Griffin Johnson of Homegrown & Healthy and I collaborated with 34 of our favorite real food bloggers to create this brilliant recipe collection of yummy Gluten-Free Snacks. In the spirit of old-fashioned cookbooks produced by schools and churches, each cook provides their BEST recipe, so it winds up a collection of the best of the best!
- Trying new snacks and sharing recipes is fun.
- Clear, easy to follow instructions, beautiful photographs and accessible ingredients will make this book a favorite resource.
- This book is an AMAZING resource as every recipe is linked to the blog of the author, where you will find MORE great recipes, and all kinds of great tips and tutorials.
Click Below to Get Instant Access
Get Gluten-Free Snacks Now
for only 29 cents per snack recipe.
- Digital Download -This is a downloadable pdf ebook. This is not a physical book.
Gluten-Free Snacks Community Cookbook Contributors:
The cookbook is available as a PDF, thus viewable through every device you might want to carry into your kitchen to have handy while you cook. Or you can print it if you prefer. You get IMMEDIATE access to the e-book and can start cooking right away!
Amanda of The Curious Coconut
Amy of Real Food Whole Health
Anna of Green Talk
Aubrey of Homegrown & Healthy
Carol of Studio Botanica
Carolyn of Real Food Carolyn
Colleen of Five Little Homesteaders
Dina-Marie of Cultured Palate
Elise of Healing Cuisine By Elise
Emily of The Urban Ecolife
Erica of Edible Attitudes
Heather of The Homesteading Hippy
Jackie of Deductive Seasoning
Jennifer of Hybrid Rasta Mama
Jessica of Delicious Obsessions
Jill of Real Food Forager
Joe of Wellness Punks
Joelle of jarOhoney
Karen of EcoKaren
Katie of Kitchen Stewardship
Kelly of The Nourishing Home
Kelsi of Vintage Kids Modern World
Kris of Attainable Sustainable
Linda of The Organic Kitchen
Natalie of Honey, Ghee, & Me
Pamela of Paleo Table
Pat of Heal Thyself
Raia of Raia's Recipes
Shanti of Life Made Full
Shelley of A Harmony Healing
Starlene of GAPS Diet Journey
Suzanne of Strands Of My Life
Tracy of Oh, The Things We'll Make!
Yes!! ALL of these delicious snacks are included!
Want BACON as breakfast, lunch, appetizer and as a snack (or dessert!)?
Chorizo Stuffed Dates Wrapped in Bacon
Oven-Dried Banana Chips
Italian Sun-Dried Tomato Crackers
Banana Walnut Muffins (with Squash as the Secret Ingredient)
Cheese and Walnut Stuffed Dates
Money-Back Guarantee - Since I know the feeling of not being able to thumb through a book before I buy it, I’m happy to offer a satisfaction guarantee: If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, including that you can’t figure out how to get it onto your device or that dietary restrictions make too many recipes impossible for you, simply email for a full refund.
Chocolate Zucchini Bread
Zesty Nacho Kale Chips
Coconut Almond Snack Bar
Coconut StrApple Bars
Get Gluten-Free Snacks Now
This is a downloadable pdf ebook. This is not a physical book.
- The cookbook is available as a PDF, thus viewable through every device you might want to carry into your kitchen to have handy while you cook.
- Or you can print it if you prefer. You get IMMEDIATE access to the ebook and can start cooking right away!
Crispy Glazed Walnuts
Grain-Free Granola/Trail Mix
Brutti e Buoni (Hazelnut Cookies)
Green Herbed Hummus
Smoked Mozzarella Stuffed Turkey Meatballs
Grain-Free Nut-Free "KIND" Bars
Overloaded Paleo Snack Bars
Paleo Pizza Poppers
Quinoa Crusted Oven Fried Onion Rings with Spicy Dipping Sauce
Tropical Quinoa Nut Protein Bars
Raw Peanut Butter Coconut Bites
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
Potato Rosti Pizzas
Smoky Orange Hummus
Spicy Chickpea Nuts
Superfood Bliss Balls
Sweet & Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Southwest Sweet Potato Dip
Tostones (Twice-Fried Green Plantains)
Tropical Twist Kale Chips
All of These Gorgeous Snacks are in THIS Cookbook! (and more)
Beautiful Print-Ready Recipe Layout
BEAUTIFUL IMAGES TO ILLUSTRATE EVERY RECIPE!
Get Gluten-Free Snacks Now
–Frequently Asked Questions–
Q: What is a "Best Of Community Cookbook?"
A: It is a large community of renowned bloggers and authors that have come together to offer you their very best recipes in this one-of-a-kind eCookbook.
Q: Are these recipes "Paleo?"
A: Most of them are. 23 are Paleo or Primal and 24 are GAPS Diet Friendly.
Q: On what device can I read this book?
A: This eBooks is in PDF format, meaning it can be read on just about any device.
Q: Can the eBook be printed?
A: Yes! It has been professionally formatted to be printer friendly.
Want more recipes?
Check out our other two eCookbooks in this Community Cookbook series:Winter Soups and Naturally Sweetened Treats!
Pat Robinson, Wellness Educator