Check out our EXTREME digital "Health Library" bundle. 53 digital products: Retail Value $835.32 - bundle package is priced at $39.97.
These Real Food Recipes and Menu Planning Products included in this extreme digital "Health Library" bundle.
A Healthy Soda by Donna Schwenk.
- Sodas are refreshing, satisfying, and often filled with sugar. It is no wonder that as soda consumption has skyrocketed, so too have rates of obesity and poor health. Get your fix for a refreshing fizzy drink instead through a kefir fermentation method Donna Schwenk will teach you in this 9-minute video. Even water kefir experts will learn a method for making fruit extract that you may never have considered. (9 minutes; $6.99)
Baking With Coconut Flour by Starlene Stewart.
Broth: Elixir Of Life by Patricia Lacoss-Arnold.
- Our ancestors made use of every part of the animal to nourish them, including the bones. Bones are rich in calcium and other minerals; bones contain collagen which brings elasticity to the skin; bones are rich in gelatin which aids in digestion. Using bones to make broth is a key strategy to extract bone nutrients and add them to your diet.
Patricia Lacoss-Arnold in Broth: Elixir of Life will describe how to make and use broth in your every day cooking. If you have ever wonder how to make broth from beef, chicken, fish or even rabbit bones, you will soon learn about the flavors of these different options. (59 pages; $8.99)
Divine Dinners: Gluten-Free, Nourishing, Family-Friendly Meals by Lydia Joy Shatney.
- Lydia Joy Shatney offers Divine Dinners: Gluten-Free, Nourishing, Family-Friendly Meals complete with 75 recipes to help you create menus full of wonderful, gluten-free dinners. With meat-based entrees and a collection of side dishes, soups, sauces, dips, and spreads, you will spend weeks cooking through this cookbook. (104 pages; $14.95)
Eat More Leafy Greens by Cynthia Lair.
- How do you choose, chop, and cook your greens? What greens are best in a raw salad? If you are new to greens, Cynthia Lair in Eat More Leafy Greens provides you with an excellent orientation for getting started.
How do you know if a particular green is best eat cooked or raw? Check the list of greens in this 20-page guide or use one simple tip that Cynthia will teach you. (20 pages;
Family-Friendly Allergen-Free Menu Planner by KerryAnn Foster.
- KerryAnn Foster’s Family-Friendly Allergen-Free is a 4-week menu plan for those on a diet free of gluten, dairy, eggs, and soy with a weekly shopping list for your convenience. Do you need to eliminate just one of these foods? Read KerryAnn’s section on eliminating each ingredient to help you down your own path. (41 pages; $16.95)
Lacto-Fermentation by Wardee Harmon.
Quinoa Fit by Wendy Polisi.
- Wendy Polisi offers Quinoa Fit, a gluten-free book of for the calorie-conscious crowd. If you are on a food plan that requires counting carbs, calories, or even Weight Watchers point, no problem. Wendy includes them with each recipe. Not on a diet? Enjoy this quinoa collection anyway with recipes for breakfasts, salads, burgers, patties, desserts, and a collection of main dishes and sides. Enjoy nine healthy gluten-free dressing recipes to finish all of these great quinoa dishes. (156 pages; $8.99)
Simply Sourdough by Melissa Naasko.
- Sourdough is nature’s grain fermentation solution. Capture wild yeasts in your own house to leaven your bread using Simply Sourdough by Melissa Naasko. Adapt your favorite recipes to sourdough techniques using the wisdom in this book. (30 pages; $2.99)
The Everything Beans Book by Katie Kimball.
- If your grocery budget is struggling and you’re looking for inexpensive whole foods options, adding more beans to your diet is an excellent option.
In The Everything Beans Book, Katie Kimball provides you thirty recipes using cost-saving dry beans you can buy in bulk — wraps, soups, sauces, sides, and even a bean-based brownie (!). (95 pages; $8.95)
Traditional Soup Workshop with Whole Grain Gluten-Free Muffin
Cookbook Bonus by Kimi Harris.
- Whether you are gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free or just love great soup and muffins, you will be endeared by Kimi Harris’ video-based soup class, Traditional Soup Workshop, which covers a basic and adaptable beef stew as well as three ethnic soups you will want to add to your repertoire.
Learn one new broth you probably are not making now and get a bonus cookbook of gluten-free muffins with options for dairy- and egg-free. (29 pages; 58 minutes of video; $30)
- Real Food Recipes and Menu Planning Products + 42 additional "Health Library" products for $39.97.
EXTREME digital "Health Library" bundle. 53 products for $39.97.
Pat Robinson, Wellness Educator