Check out our EXTREME digital "Health Library" bundle. 53 digital products: Retail Value $835.32 - bundle package is priced at $39.97.
EXTREME digital "Health Library" bundle. 53 products for $39.97.
Over 600 pages of herbal 'How To'! $39.97
Includes 10 Herbal Remedy and Recipe Resources:
1. Herbal Remedies for Children During the Cold and Flu Season by Rosalee de la Forêt.
- Herbal Remedies for Children by Rosalee de la Forêt is designed to provide you with expert advice on using herbal remedies to get through the cold and flu season.
It includes information on fevers, coughs, sore throats, congestion, teething, and more. When do you use elderberry? What about elderflower? How much do you give your children? You will be walked through options for children of all ages (and even adults) in this 88 page book. (88 pages; $20)
2. Introduction to Tree Medicines by Darcey Blue French.
- Introduction to Tree Medicines by Darcey Blue French is a perfect complement to any wellness or foraging toolkit. If you are surrounded by pines, cherry, alder, walnut and other trees you will learn a great deal about harvesting leaves, needles, bark, and resins to use to improve respiratory health, digestion, stress and anxiety, and heal wounds.
Darcey describes how to harvest and prepare oils, balms, teas and elixirs to integrate into your health regimen. With the perspective that the Earth is a sacred and living being, this 38-page book is a great introduction to trees as medicine. (38 pages; $19.99)
3. Listen to the Ancient Mother Wisdom by Kimberly Crail.
- Wise Woman herbalist and educator, Kimberly Cedar Cat, shares Listen to the Ancient Mother Wisdom – Universal Healthcare Brought To You By ... The Universe!
Learn the language of plants, healing with the “Green Elixir Sisters”, and advice for cold & flu prevention. Cedar Cat’s book teaches you the 5 herbs that can revitalize your life when used on a daily basis and can resolve most health problems You will be empowered to use herbal allies which are not complicated or expensive. (23 pages; $10)
4. Mother’s Little Herbal Helper And Home Remedies by Natalie Vickery.
- Mother’s Little Herbal Helper And Home Remedies by herbalist Natalie Vickery is a home herbal toolkit for reducing symptoms of many ailments — cold and flu, headaches, fungal infections, allergies, arthritis, bites, stings, burns, coughs, congestion, and more.
How many times have you wished you could just make it through allergy season or an arthritis flare up with far less suffering? This is where herbal remedies shine. Natalie will introduce you to the different ways to prepare herbs and the types of herbs you use to remedy common ailments. Read it closely and build the custom herbal toolkit you need for your own household. (116 pages; $12.50)
5. Natural Beauty Recipes by Katie (Wellness Mama).
- Most of us interested in alternative health love to experiment in making our own natural beauty products. As you learn the best herbs and oils for your skin from other books in this sale, you will love Katie Natural Beauty Recipes: A Wellness Mama Guide which provides you with specific recipes for lotion bars, lotions, deodorant, scrubs, face wash, makeup, shaving cream, shampoo, hair color, diaper cream, baby oil, and baby wipes. The possibilities for improving your beauty regimen while saving money (and enjoying a fun project) are endless. Use this guide to make gifts and rise to a new popularity among your friends. (37 pages; $10)
6. Numen: The Healing Power of Plants, A Resource Guide by Numen.
- Have you wanted to learn to make your own herbal medicines? Numen: The Healing Power of Plants – A Resource Guide was contributed by community herbalists to promote the amazing power of plants to heal.
This 37-page ebook covers harvesting herbs to medicine-making, and suggests remedies to have on hand. Fevers, digestion, anxiety, depression, and creating an herbal first aid kit are discussed. How to make medicinal teas, tinctures, infused oils, and salves are explained. Dosing charts, recommended books, gardening resources, and bulk suppliers are included in this information-packed introduction to the documentary film Numen. (37 pages; $12)
7. Of Thorn and Petal: The Remedy in the Rose by Kiva Rose.
- Kiva Rose, Folk Herbalist, shares Of Thorn and Petal: The Remedy in the Rose, 50 pages of monographs, recipes, case studies etc., focused around Rosa spp. Kiva explains the healing properties of the rose. The anti-inflammatory benefits of wild rose have been forgotten by our Western minds. However, traditional herbalists know that wild rose can soothe burns, infections, and pain quickly.
Kiva teaches how to use roses, from petals to leaves to rose hips. For instance, rose hips, rich with phytonutrients and anti-oxidants, are a tonic for weak kidneys and adrenals. Kiva’s book covers a myriad of digestive disorders which can be supported with traditional rose medicines. Oils, vinegars, and poultices of rose and their uses are explained. Meet the rose, which brings calm and balance, through recipes, instructions and photos. (50 pages; $9.99)
8. Practical Herbs by Henriette Kress.
- Practical Herbs by herbalist Henriette Kress will help you grow herbs in your own garden, harvest them from the wild, and store them after harvest.
You will learn the process for brewing herbal teas, vinegars, syrups, and tinctures and using them to relieve common ailments. Learn how to create a uniformly consistent herbal tincture in your own kitchen and how to use “flopped” herbal vinegars to clean a tough spot in your kitchen or bath. (150 pages; $9.50)
9. Salves Made Simple by Jennifer Saleem.
- With the great collection of herb books in this sale, you will love this detailed resource by Jennifer Saleem: Salves Made Simple.
Learn step-by-step how to create salves to address your own needs — to alleviate bug bites and poison oak itch or simply to help open up your air ways. Sleep better, relieve a tooth ache, and treat your cracking skin, all with regular kitchen tools, oil, herbs, and bee’s wax. Jennifer will show you how. (41 pages, $9.95)
10. Wildly Natural Skin Care Oils by Michelle Czolba.
- If you are interested in using high-quality oils in your skin care regimen, Wildly Natural Skin Care Oils by Michelle Czolba will guide you through the best oils she has used in her skin care business. Along with profiles of a dozen oils and their uses, you will learn Michelle’s experience with these oils and get access to some of her recipes. (29 pages, $17)
These 10 Herbal Resources + 43 additional digital "Health Library" products for $39.97.
EXTREME digital "Health Library" bundle. 53 products for $39.97.