EXTREME digital "Health Library" bundle available for 10 days only!
These common diseases and conditions are included in this digital "Health Library" bundle.
I have hand-selected over 53 digital products. You can see all of the products described at the link. The ($835.32 Retail Value) bundle package is priced at only $39.97 - for 10 days only!
Click here to visit The Art of Healing Extreme Library Sale.
Rebuild from Depression: A Nutrient Guide by Amanda Rose, Ph.D. and Annell Mavrantonis, M.D.
- Rebuild from Depression: A Nutrient Guide, Including Depression in Pregnancy and Postpartum identifies seven nutrients most commonly associated with depression in the medical literature, including Omega 3 in fish oil, B vitamins, vitamin D, iron, magnesium, and zinc.hey provide readers with tools to:
(1) Identify a nutrient deficiency,
(2) Locate the best supplements/vitamins for depression, and
(3) Select and prepare foods to maximize those nutrients in their diets.
The book opens with Rose’s biography of depression and psychosis. She makes a compelling claim: My grandmother died at the age of sixty-one from complications of postpartum depression. Rose argues that her grandmother showed signs of nutrient deficiencies in her twenties, did not correct them, and suffered a life of depression, diabetes, and heart disease, all of which share a common nutrient deficiency: Omega 3 fatty acids. (200 pages; $19.97)
Adrenal Fatigue Solutions by Pat Robinson.
- Pat Robinson offers Adrenal Fatigue Solutions – 90 Day Plan to Improve Adrenal Function, an eCourse which presents a nine-week plan of actions, nutrients, foods, herbs, and removing toxins for adrenal stress relief. It is followed by three weeks of support and review tools to strengthen your adrenal function.
This resource provides practical, simple, and doable suggestions for exhausted, stressed, and sleep-deprived moms. Baby steps are the goal. It teaches tools for increasing self-care, sleep routines, stress relief, toxin relief, nourishing foods, connecting with nature, recognizing depression, finding calm, balance, and energy while creating boundaries for yourself.
Recipes for power-foods for energy and herbal adaptogen alternatives are provided along with resources for ongoing support. (127 pages, $59)
Aging: Cumulative Knowledge from Peer Review Studies by Sayer Ji.
- Sayer Ji of GreeenMedInfo.com offers a unique digital book on aging that can serve as your own first steps in researching the many food components and other substances that may help you fight the inevitable. The book is a compilation of research citations weighted according to the research basis for each potential “aging remedy.”
Resveratrol ranks high, for instance, based on the number of clinical trials, animal trials, and in vitro studies in peer review journals. Red wine may in fact help us fight aging, but what about a bit of dark chocolate with your wine? See how it fares in this 131-page document. (131 pages; $29.99)
Infertility: Cumulative Knowledge from Peer Review Studies by Sayer Ji.
- Do you struggle with infertility? Scientific studies offer some insight into the problem of fertility but navigating the research is complicated. This 34-page document from Sayer Ji at GreeenMedInfo.com can help you wade through fertility studies that are available. Zinc may improve your plight, for instance, but might gluten or parabens be harming you? Use this digital book to help you answer these questions. (34 pages; $9.99)
A Fibromyalgia Recovery Story: Eating Outside The Box by Christy Pooschke.
- At 25 years old, Christy lived with extreme fatigue, muscle weakness, and so much pain that she could not be physically touched. She was diagnosed with fibromyalgia. Conventional medical treatment offered no hope but changing her diet changed her life.
Be inspired by Christy’s recovery in this 3-part video series Eating Outside The Box, created specifically for this special sale. Get a preview of foods and food additives that could be destroying your health. (50 minutes; $14.95).
Cancer Isn’t a Death Sentence by Marcia Schaefer, D.C.
- Cancer Isn’t a Death Sentence – It’s a Life Changing Opportunity, by Marcia Schaefer, D.C., is written for those of you who have prayed for relief for yourself, your loved ones, or friends. This is written that you may tell them that there IS another option out there, and that health, healing, and LIFE are SO much more than you could EVER imagine.
Marcia writes about alternative treatments for cancer, from a first-hand and personal perspective. Her journey shares her hope, excitement, empowerment, and determination to seek life-saving alternatives when diagnosed with thyroid cancer with extensive lymph node and lung involvement, plus malignant melanoma.
Follow Marcia’s detailed journey to healing with Gerson Therapy, while juggling 14 juices a day alongside coffee enemas, working, and mothering her 3 month old son. (115 pages; $29.99)
Ultimate Secrets to Acne Freedom by Tracy McCullough.
- If you or a loved one struggles with acne, you must read Ultimate Secrets to Acne Freedom by Tracy McCullough. Tracy’s own success is a striking testimony to the link between processed foods and acne but she also outlines many other lifestyle factors that can aggravate acne.
She offers wisdom in treating your skin itself — using a special kind of honey or jojoba oil in cleansing regimens (and more) and, rather radically, details the benefits of using nothing whatsoever on your face. (116 pages; $29)
Holistic Approaches in the Treatment of Diabetes Mellitus by Todd Caldecott, Dip. Cl.H., RH(AHG).
- Holistic Approaches in the Treatment of Diabetes Mellitus is a comprehensive review of the causes and treatments of diabetes mellitus from a holistic perspective, incorporating elements of modern clinical medicine, clinical nutrition, and botanical medicine.
This review also contrasts diabetes with the ancient disease of prameha described in Ayurveda, providing an overview of the key strategies used to balance the doshas. The paper also provides a detailed protocol for diabetes mellitus with respect to diet, nutritional supplementation, and medicinal herbs, as well as a detailed review of one of the most important remedies used in Ayurveda for diabetes. (22 pages: $17.99)
Understanding The Right-Brained Child by Cindy Gaddis.
- According to the CDC, “Among children with current ADHD, 66.3% were taking medication for the disorder. In total, 4.8% of all children aged 4-17 years (2.7 million) were taking medication for ADHD.”
Many right-brained children struggle in school and are diagnosed with ADHD — and medicated. Behind practically every learning disability label (ADD/ADHD, dyslexia, learning disabled, dysgraphia, twice exceptional, dyscalculia, etc.) is a right-brained learner.
In this MP3 audio download workshop, Understanding The Right-Brained Child, Cindy Gaddis educates families, teachers, and physicians about the right-brain dominance learner as an information processing gift, rather than a deficit. This realization could help to prevent thousands (millions?!) of children from being medicated for their “learning disabilities”. Many parents (thousands perhaps) have found significant relief for their child and themselves, as they applied Cindy’s research. (70 minutes; $8)
Click here to visit The Art of Healing Extreme Library Sale.