EXTREME digital "Health Library" bundle available for 10 days only!
These Natural Living and Healthy Lifestyle products are included in this digital "Health Library" bundle.
I have hand-selected over 53 digital products. You can see all of the products described at the link. The ($835.32 Retail Value) bundle package is priced at only $39.97 - for 10 days only!
Click here to visit The Art of Healing Extreme Library Sale.
Natural Living and Healthy Lifestyle
As you will learn in the folate video by Dr. Lynch, folate is actually necessary in detoxification. When our bodies are exposed to toxins, it uses nutrients to flush them out. We are exposed to so many toxins in our air and water daily that reducing toxic exposure in areas of our life we can control is a critical health focus. Stress too eats up nutrients.
Reducing toxins and stress are key in winning the long game. In this section you will find some really great tools for natural living that reduce your body’s overall burden and help you in your health recovery.
Natural Beauty Recipes by Katie (Wellness Mama).
- Most of us interested in alternative health love to experiment in making our own natural beauty products. As you learn the best herbs and oils for your skin from other books in this sale, you will love Katie's Natural Beauty Recipes: A Wellness Mama Guide.
It provides you with specific recipes for lotion bars, lotions, deodorant, scrubs, face wash, makeup, shaving cream, shampoo, hair color, diaper cream, baby oil, and baby wipes. The possibilities for improving your beauty regimen while saving money (and enjoying a fun project) are endless. Use this guide to make gifts and rise to a new popularity among your friends. (37 pages; $10)
Wildly Natural Skin Care Oils by Michelle Czolba.
- If you are interested in using high-quality oils in your skin care regimen, Wildly Natural Skin Care Oils by Michelle Czolba will guide you through the best oils she has used in her skin care business. Along with profiles of a dozen oils and their uses, you will learn Michelle’s experience with these oils and get access to some of her recipes. (29 pages, $17)
Salves Made Simple by Jennifer Saleem.
- With the great collection of herb books in this sale, you will love this detailed resource by Jennifer Saleem Salves Made Simple.
Learn step-by-step how to create salves to address your own needs — to alleviate bug bites and poison oak itch or simply to help open up your air ways.
Sleep better, relieve a tooth ache, and treat your cracking skin, all with regular kitchen tools, oil, herbs, and bee’s wax. Jennifer will show you how. (41 pages, $9.95)
Common Sense Health: Detox, Diet and Physical Activities by Laurie Neverman.
- Common Sense Health: Detox, Diet and Physical Activities is a personal health blueprint laid out by homesteading blogger Laurie Neverman that includes a no-nonsense, practical guide to healthy living.
Complete with recipes for natural pest control, personal care, and cleaning products, Laurie also offers an introduction to simple therapies that may surprise you — oil pulling, skin brushing, and barefoot therapy. (40 pages; $8.99)
Detoxifying Your Home – Inside and Out by Dawn Lorenz.
- Dawn Lorenz educates families about toxin exposures in Detoxifying Your Home – Inside and Out, Where to Start to Make Your Home a Healthier Place to Live.
In today’s world it’s hard to avoid toxins. It’s not just that these toxins seem to be everywhere — they are everywhere! It can be overwhelming to think about, which is why so many people don’t know where to start when it comes to trying to eliminate these chemicals from their immediate environment.
Let’s face it, you simply can’t eliminate all of the toxins from your home at once; you need to do so in steps. This 25 page resource for busy families addresses what to do in simple, manageable steps to eliminate toxins from your home. (25 pages; $9.99)
Stress Relief for Parents by Genevieve Simperingham.
- In these three MP3 Stress Relief for Parents tracks from the Peaceful Parent Institute, enjoy Genevieve’s soft Irish voice with soothing Celtic harp background, and directed thoughts, exercises and meditations to find emotional balance and peace in parenting. Care for your child and care for yourself at the same time.
After using these meditations, you will be seeking more ways to incorporate peaceful parenting wisdom into your family life. (50 minutes; $25)
Introduction to Energy Healing by Tracy Liebmann
- In Introduction to Energy Healing, Tracy Liebmann explains the conceptual energy field as a healing modality. The basis of energy healing is that our thoughts, feelings, and beliefs affect our emotions and our emotional body affects our physical body.
The Chakra System is an ancient system that comes from Hindu and Buddhist traditions. Disturbances in the chakras’ flow of energy are common and easily corrected. The seven chakras, their emotional components and how to clear blockages is discussed. Tracy addresses energy healing tools such as grounding, earthing, and the use of crystals and stones to maintain or restore health.
Two guided meditations and a video are included along with other energy healing techniques in this 24-page paper. (24 pages and video resources; Retail $18)
Whispers from The Universe: 30 EFT Scripts for Feeling Great by Deborah Donndelinger.
- Deborah Donndelinger offers an introduction to Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), a universal healing tool, based on the body’s meridian system. It is easy to learn and the basic protocol takes only minutes to apply.
EFT is also a serious healing modality. EFT addresses emotions at the core – the body’s energy system. Whispers from The Universe is a compilation of inspirational tapping ideas about self-trust and finding peace. Each tapping script relates to a theme that supports, nourishes, and guides us on our emotional and spiritual journeys. Deborah provides five additional demonstration videos specific to mothers and women using EFT for stress reduction and health. (48 pages, demonstration videos; $25)
Click here to visit The Art of Healing Extreme Library Sale.