EXTREME digital "Health Library" bundle available for 10 days only!
Health and Natural Living White Papers included in this extreme digital "Health Library" bundle.
I have hand-selected over 53 digital products. You can see all of the products described at the link. The (total Retail Value$835.32) bundle package is priced at only $39.97 - for 10 days only!
Health and Natural Living White Papers:
Most people who embrace natural remedies for health and wellness recognize that wellness can come from any number of different philosophies. The diversity of remedy solutions offers us so many opportunities. Through exploring them we can find approaches that fit our own values and lifestyles. This white paper series serves to introduce you to a diversity of ideas and approaches. Explore them and follow up on the ideas that best fit your circumstances.
Spring Cleansing – The Local Way Jennifer Steinbachs, ND
- Spring Cleansing – The Local Way by Jennifer Steinbachs, ND will walk you through a simple and inexpensive spring “cleanse” for your body. You have probably noticed the many commercial products available for some sort of health cleanse. Why not save your money and instead use foods available in the spring time to help support your liver, kidneys, lungs, and skin? Guide yourself through a simple 3-phase cleanse in this concise 9-page white paper. (9 pages; $9.97)
Introduction to Flower Essences by Amy Hendrickson
- In an informative Introduction to Flower Essences, Amy Hendrickson discusses the various types and sources of flower essences. Each flower has a unique energetic vibration that can shift the energy in your body. Flower essences support shifts in emotional health and well-being. They can help you release negative emotions that can cause poor sleep, crankiness, overwhelm, back pain, etc. Combination or pre-made blends of flower essences are easy for beginners. They are safe, gentle and effective for families, children and pets. She discusses a special blend using 9 Australian Bush flower essences to support Healing Thyself. These flowers can help you assimilate new ideas, help you refocus after a temporary setback, and give you the tenacity needed to help you heal yourself. (12 pages; $10.)
Raw Milk’s Protective Enzymes: Findings From Research by Amanda Rose, Ph.D.
- Raw milk contains enzymes that affect its bacteria content. What does research say about these enzymes as they relate to infrequent bad bacteria in raw milk? This paper reviews the available scientific studies on the topic. (20 pages; $6.97)
Homeopathy for Childhood Illnesses by Miranda Castro
- Miranda Castro, professional homeopath, shares Homeopathy for Childhood Illnesses. This introductory guide to homeopathy addresses fevers, chicken pox, mumps, measles, roseola, scarlet fever, and whooping cough. Miranda describes the indications and use of 25 homeopathic remedies for childhood illnesses, including dosing, homeopathic kits and recommended reading. (10 pages; Bonus)
Practical Guide to Children’s Health (Excerpt) by Kate Tietje
- Kate Tietje’s Practical Guide to Children’s Health is in press as we sell this collection of products but we have asked her to include an excerpt for you. Kate’s book provides a toolkit for every parent who face common questions: What food is healthy for my child? How do I say “no” to my children when they want supermarket candy? What do I do to relieve seasonal allergies? What about burns and scrapes? Get a sense of Kate’s book in this excerpt and watch for the print version in a month or so. (28 pages; Bonus)
The Five Flavors of Food by Lisa Mase
- Lisa Mase of Harmonized Cookery shares “The Five Flavors of Food: Combining Ingredients Into Harmonious Meals.” To satisfy the whole being, Traditional Chinese Medicine encourages including five flavors in each meal: sweet, sour, salty, pungent, and bitter. The five flavors correspond to the five elements: Earth, Wood, Water, Metal and Fire. Planning menus that incorporate these elements and flavors, we can start to recognize which foods help us harmonize with our environment and the seasons. (4 pages; Bonus)
Car Seats: The Deadliest Parenting Decision by Guggie Daly
- In Car Seats: The Deadliest Parenting Decision, Guggie Daly presents a cautionary article about proper car seat usage as a health concern. When quizzed, parents might list their fear over a variety of parenting and health topics – important in their own right – but fail to feel concern about the risks of car seats. Going to the numbers, though, shows that injuries from vehicle collisions are the leading cause of death for children. One study even found that almost two thirds of all car seats are installed incorrectly or buckled incorrectly. Guggie addresses car seat safety as a health priority and how to ensure your children are restrained in vehicles as safely as possible. (7 pages; Bonus)