EXTREME digital "Health Library" bundle available for 10 days only!
Amazing products and their contributors in this extreme digital "Health Library" bundle. These 9 products have a Retail Value $326.98 + 44 additional digital products for $39.97.
I have hand-selected over 53 digital products. You can see all of the products described at the link. The (total Retail Value $835.32) bundle package is priced at only $39.97 - for 10 days only!
Adrenal Fatigue Solutions – 90 Day Plan to Improve Adrenal Function by Pat Robinson. (127 pages, $59)
- Pat Robinson offers Adrenal Fatigue Solutions – 90 Day Plan to Improve Adrenal Function, an eCourse which presents a nine-week plan of actions, nutrients, foods, herbs, and removing toxins for adrenal stress relief. It is followed by three weeks of support and review tools to strengthen your adrenal function.
This resource provides practical, simple, and doable suggestions for exhausted, stressed, and sleep-deprived moms. Baby steps are the goal. It teaches tools for increasing self-care, sleep routines, stress relief, toxin relief, nourishing foods, connecting with nature, recognizing depression, finding calm, balance, and energy while creating boundaries for yourself.
Recipes for power-foods for energy and herbal adaptogen alternatives are provided along with resources for ongoing support.
Aging: Cumulative Knowledge from Peer Review Studies by Sayer Ji. (131 pages; $29.99)
- Sayer Ji of GreeenMedInfo.com offers a unique digital book on aging that can serve as your own first steps in researching the many food components and other substances that may help you fight the inevitable.
The book is a compilation of research citations weighted according to the research basis for each potential “aging remedy.” Resveratrol ranks high, for instance, based on the number of clinical trials, animal trials, and in vitro studies in peer review journals. Red wine may in fact help us fight aging, but what about a bit of dark chocolate with your wine? See how it fares in this 131-page document.
Cancer Isn’t a Death Sentence – It’s a Life Changing Opportunity by Marcia Schaefer, D.C. (115 pages; $29.99)
- Cancer Isn’t a Death Sentence – It’s a Life Changing Opportunity, by Marcia Schaefer, D.C., is written for those of you who have prayed for relief for yourself, your loved ones, or friends. This is written that you may tell them that there IS another option out there, and that health, healing, and LIFE are SO much more than you could EVER imagine.
Marcia writes about alternative treatments for cancer, from a first-hand and personal perspective. Her journey shares her hope, excitement, empowerment, and determination to seek life-saving alternatives when diagnosed with thyroid cancer with extensive lymph node and lung involvement, plus malignant melanoma.
Follow Marcia’s detailed journey to healing with Gerson Therapy, while juggling 14 juices a day alongside coffee enemas, working, and mothering her 3 month old son.
Essential Elements of Whole Health by Amy Love, NTP, CGP, CILC. (110 pages; $49)
- Amy Love’s Introducing the Essential Elements of Whole Health is a blueprint to help you take control of your family’s health and discover the root cause of health issues.
The core blueprint is 50 pages and is supported by a guide to help you source real food, a gluten free soup and stew recipes booklet (21 pages), a gluten free/grain free muffin and pancake recipe booklet (19 pages), a handout on the dangers of MSG and excitotoxins, a healthy beverage cheat sheet, and a primer on BPA and plastics.
Introduction to MTHFR by Ben Lynch N.D., (80 minutes; $50)
- 1 in 2 people cannot utilize folic acid effectively because of a deficiency called methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase (MTHFR), yet the U.S. government adds folic acid to bread and other processed grain-based foods. Now that synthetic folic acid has found its way into so many foods, researchers are realizing that the food fortification program has had more perverse consequences than they ever imagined.
Many people learn they have an MTHFR gene polymorphism as a result of a serious health problem: frequent miscarriages, blood clots, pulmonary embolisms, or cancer. When people have learned of the underlying cause of their health problems and actually address them, their recovery may even be far better than their regular doctors would have imagined possible.
Through this 80-minute video by Ben Lynch, N.D., you may well discover a key factor in your health. You will learn why this topic is critical, begin to understand how to remediate it, and find out where to purchase an in-home test kit. MTHFR resources included.
Stress Relief for Parents by Genevieve Simperingham. (50 minutes; $25)
- In these three MP3 Stress Relief for Parents tracks from the Peaceful Parent Institute, enjoy Genevieve’s soft Irish voice with soothing Celtic harp background, and directed thoughts, exercises and meditations to find emotional balance and peace in parenting. Care for your child and care for yourself at the same time.
After using these meditations, you will be seeking more ways to incorporate peaceful parenting wisdom into your family life.
Traditional Soup Workshop with Whole Grain Gluten-Free Muffin Cookbook Bonus by Kimi Harris. (29 pages; 58 minutes of video; $30)
- Whether you are gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free or just love great soup and muffins, you will be endeared by Kimi Harris’ video-based soup class, Traditional Soup Workshop, which covers a basic and adaptable beef stew as well as three ethnic soups you will want to add to your repertoire. Learn one new broth you probably are not making now and get a bonus cookbook of gluten-free muffins with options for dairy- and egg-free.
Ultimate Secrets to Acne Freedom by Tracy McCullough. (116 pages; $29)
- If you or a loved one struggles with acne, you must read Ultimate Secrets to Acne Freedom by Tracy McCullough. Tracy’s own success is a striking testimony to the link between processed foods and acne but she also outlines many other lifestyle factors that can aggravate acne. She offers wisdom in treating your skin itself — using a special kind of honey or jojoba oil in cleansing regimens (and more) and, rather radically, details the benefits of using nothing whatsoever on your face.
Whispers from The Universe: 30 EFT Scripts for Feeling Great by Deborah Donndelinger. (48 pages, demonstration videos; $25)
- Deborah Donndelinger offers an introduction to Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), a universal healing tool, based on the body’s meridian system. It is easy to learn and the basic protocol takes only minutes to apply. EFT is also a serious healing modality. EFT addresses emotions at the core – the body’s energy system.
Whispers from The Universe is a compilation of inspirational tapping ideas about self-trust and finding peace. Each tapping script relates to a theme that supports, nourishes, and guides us on our emotional and spiritual journeys. Deborah provides five additional demonstration videos specific to mothers and women using EFT for stress reduction and health.