I have some SCOBY's that I can trade if anyone needs one . . . or I live in CT if you want to meet up.  I"ve been making kombucha with them for a couple of months and began having so many that I just throw them out . . . I gave some away, but there is not a lot of demand around me. 

I'll give them away, I just ask for shipping or a trade . . .

Cheers

Views: 129

Replies to This Discussion

cool. Just send me your name and address.



Deborah Elliott said:
I am interested in some. Thank you

Deborah
We are looking for scoby's! Would be glad to pay shipping! Can pay via paypal
i'm interested! i'm in PA and i'll pay for shipping... just let me know how. thanks!
Okay. Just Paypal $5 to robinson.josh421@gmail.com

I paid $10 for mine so I think $5 is fair for me to break even with.

Thanks.

Sorry for delay, but I haven't been home much.

Cheers.
Do you still have any? I can pay shipping/pay via paypal... I've been wanting to start some for awhile now - - please let me know!

Josh,

 

would you have any Scoby to trade, I can pay you or share my milk Kefir, which is prolific, got it from gal on this blog she made from goats milk, I use it in Raw cow's milk... I would send you aprox 4 tablespoons of Kefir grains, more than enough to start your batch... it is sooooooooo prolific and fast growing. It is time for me to start next phase of getting healthy process w/ Kombucha. Do you send any instructions or helpful tips u have, I am a bit concerned about bacteria/mold growing my home is under 65 degrees most days I am working away from home... I can put in dark pantry just dont want mold to grow and ruin the scoby. Have you had this happen and any tips u may have? I am desiring to be well prepared for getting scoby so i have success from the start.. Thank you for your reply... I can pay you through paypal or trade with Kefir grains, your preference.

Marlene.... u will be shipping to Northwest USA..

HI Josh,  Have you had opportunity to reply to my request for scoby if you have any left... love to trade... see my post. Thank you, Marlene

Marlene Villanueva said:

Josh,

 

would you have any Scoby to trade, I can pay you or share my milk Kefir, which is prolific, got it from gal on this blog she made from goats milk, I use it in Raw cow's milk... I would send you aprox 4 tablespoons of Kefir grains, more than enough to start your batch... it is sooooooooo prolific and fast growing. It is time for me to start next phase of getting healthy process w/ Kombucha. Do you send any instructions or helpful tips u have, I am a bit concerned about bacteria/mold growing my home is under 65 degrees most days I am working away from home... I can put in dark pantry just dont want mold to grow and ruin the scoby. Have you had this happen and any tips u may have? I am desiring to be well prepared for getting scoby so i have success from the start.. Thank you for your reply... I can pay you through paypal or trade with Kefir grains, your preference.

Marlene.... u will be shipping to Northwest USA..

Sorry, Marlene.  I replied to the e-mail, but I guess you didn't get the message.

 

Anybody that's wants a SCOBY, just send $5 to my paypal account at robinson.josh421 at gmail and send me an e-mail to confirm . . . . of if you want to trade Kefir just e-mail me and we can trade addresses.

 

I am not really a milk drinker, so if anybody has water kefir grains that would be great (but I'll start with your milk ones Marlene).

 

All are welcome.  Just send me an e-mail as it is easier to respond to.

Somebody sent me water kefir grains for a SCOBY trade, but I cannot read your return address. Can you please message me? You sent them from zip code 28104. Thanks!!
paypal is robinson.josh421@g mail dot com



HomesteadMoon said:
We are looking for scoby's! Would be glad to pay shipping! Can pay via paypal

Hi Josh,

Now that the holidays are here work is done for the year and i can breathe... I will send you the milk kefir grains with instructions with 1 week. So will need to trade address's with you. No rush...

Thank you enjoy your holiday, Marlene... oh my email is covenantblessing@gmail.com

 

Josh said:

Sorry, Marlene.  I replied to the e-mail, but I guess you didn't get the message.

 

Anybody that's wants a SCOBY, just send $5 to my paypal account at robinson.josh421 at gmail and send me an e-mail to confirm . . . . of if you want to trade Kefir just e-mail me and we can trade addresses.

 

I am not really a milk drinker, so if anybody has water kefir grains that would be great (but I'll start with your milk ones Marlene).

 

All are welcome.  Just send me an e-mail as it is easier to respond to.

Josh-

do you still have scoby?

 

 

ian

RSS

Newsletter

Adrenal Fatigue?

New eCourse: You can feel better. You will feel better!

 

 

Start Here...

                Master Tonic 101

          14 Steps for Healthy Guts

   The Beet Test (stomach acid)

                Healthy Poop 101

Overwhelmed? Where To Start?

                      Candida 101

Signs and Symptoms of Magnesium Deficiency


        Nettle Leaf Infusion 101

            10pm Bedtime Club 14-Day Green Smoothie Challenge

        Sharing Starter Cultures

               Probiotic Selection

       Water Kefir vs. Kombucha         Natural Remedies for Flu

Latest Activity

Pat Robinson updated their profile
Feb 15
Kelly B updated their profile
Oct 30, 2019
Profile IconKailani Fox and ELLEN M. CORNIA joined Heal Thyself!
Feb 1, 2019
Tiffany Compton updated their profile
Jan 17, 2019
Marlis Ahmed updated their profile
Jan 8, 2019
Profile Iconmark mlinaric, Pamela Roberts, JoAnne Wajer and 17 more joined Heal Thyself!
Jan 4, 2019
Ronald updated their profile
Oct 9, 2017
Profile IconEileen Ortiz, Claudette Russell, Pam Bulluck and 12 more joined Heal Thyself!
Oct 5, 2017
Profile IconDesiree Turner, Elena Reed, Debra Montenegro and 30 more joined Heal Thyself!
Jul 25, 2017
Alisha Kapoor posted a blog post
Jul 25, 2017
Edward Kendal joined Shannon's group
May 24, 2017
Meg Bennett shared a profile on Facebook
Feb 28, 2017
Meg Bennett is now a member of Heal Thyself!
Feb 28, 2017
Profile IconJudith Anderson, Jo West, Steve Mayer and 7 more joined Heal Thyself!
Nov 24, 2016
Kimberly Daronco shared Pat Robinson's blog post on Facebook
Sep 2, 2016
Kimberly Daronco shared Pat Robinson's blog post on Google +1
Sep 2, 2016
sally willod commented on Pat Robinson's blog post Duration of Long-term Immunity After Hepatitis B Virus Immunization?
Aug 29, 2016
Pat Robinson replied to isis's discussion PLEASE HELP - Molloscum Contagiousum
Aug 16, 2016
isis posted a discussion
Aug 15, 2016
HILARY updated their profile
Aug 4, 2016

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

Disclaimer

Wellness is an active process of personal accountability.

This list shares personal experience and information only and should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and information shared are the views of the individual member.

Everyone must use her own discretion and judgment to determine whether you are comfortable or need to seek professional assistance. We are not your doctor.

The information contained in these pages is not intended to take the place of your health professional's advice. It is derived from our personal experience and research, and may shed light on your health complaints. In case of serious ailments which may not respond favorably, please seek the counsel of a qualified health professional.


"What do you expect the doctor to do? He can only prescribe something that will mask the symptoms until you heal yourself. He can not heal you."~ Gitti

Heal Thyself!

“Let thy food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food.” --Hippocrates (460-377 B.C.)

Blog Posts

Homemade Beauty Tips to Enhance Beauty Naturally

Posted by Alisha Kapoor on August 12, 2016 at 1:19pm

Cancer Vaccines Are Profitable Business

Posted by Pat Robinson on May 5, 2015 at 5:00pm — 1 Comment

Vaccine Safety and the CDC

Posted by Pat Robinson on March 29, 2015 at 7:30pm

I certainly don't fear the measles.

Posted by Pat Robinson on January 23, 2015 at 10:59am — 3 Comments

Gluten-Free Snacks

Posted by Pat Robinson on May 26, 2014 at 8:30pm

Cholesterol 101

Posted by Pat Robinson on May 20, 2014 at 8:00pm

Safe Detox Protocol

Posted by Pat Robinson on May 4, 2014 at 9:00pm

Ella’s Story

Posted by Pat Robinson on April 19, 2014 at 12:00pm

Naturally Sweetened Treats

Posted by Pat Robinson on February 25, 2014 at 7:30pm

© 2020   Created by Pat Robinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service