Although I don't feel like I have any obvious symptoms of metal toxicity, I am very concerned about my amalgams. I foolishly had one replaced when my son was only 6 months old, and I feel very fortunate that he has not shown any signs of damage from that. I am pregnant and nursing now, so I plan to just keep taking mega doses of vit. C and leaving it at that.
Here are my questions:
What should a person avoid consuming in order to keep the mercury as stable and partitioned off as possible?
In what situations (obviously, not nursing or pregnant!) does it make sense to have amalgams removed?
There are times when I can taste my fillings and it really scares me. I would give so much to just have them out of my head. But I don't want to make the situation worse. Pat, I know I have seen you write that you would never get your fillings removed, what are people's opinions on removal. If a person is not going to have fillings out, what steps should they take to remove or neutralize the mercury, and can this ever be made a non-problem?