*beet test: I've not eaten red beets in 8 months or more. When i did I had light pink pee. DD had reddish pee, thought it was blood till I remembered she'd eaten beets!
*low stomach acid - no idea if it is low or not. Probably not optimal though.
* digestive enzymes: better than it was 9 years ago. I had to take enzymes for a couple of years with every meal every day. Now I haven't had any in 3-4 years.
* All three of my children have been sensitive to foods I have eaten while nursing. Dairy being the biggest one, but also green bell peppers.
* Haven't had antibiotics since 7 years ago. As a kid though, I had them 4-10/x a year, which was penicillin based and I am allergic to that mould now.
- low serotonin - hence medication
- transsulfuration - Sulfa anything makes me quite ill. I feel nauseated for the first hour after taking MSM (for example), then the hour after that I usually end up puking. Too many eggs also make me feel ill.
- vit D have recently forgotten to take my D3, not much sun here either
- glutathione - I can't handle any caffeine. I get instantly wired, anxious, nauseated, then crash hard.
CURRENT REGIMEN (ME) -300 mg Bupropion @ Breakfast