~ Food Has Power ~
Prep Time: 20 minutes (2 servings)
* 1 papaya
* 1/2 small red onion, diced
* 1 fresh chili, seeded and finely chopped
* 3 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro cup green pepper, diced
* grated ring and juice of 1 lime
* 1/4 cup sweet red pepper, diced
* sea salt to taste
1. Cut the papaya in half and scoop out the seeds.
2. Remove the skin and dice the flesh in small cubs. In a mixing bowl add the papaya, onion, chilli, cilantro, lime juice and rind, with sea salt to tatse.
3. Mix well, let sit and serve.