Hi,

I haven't been around in a while.  Lots of major changes in my life, which are wonderful, but I guess maybe a little stressful for my body!  Just had some bloodwork done and the counts look pretty weird.  I am in to see an oncologist this afternoon and I will know more.  However, I know that the primary treatment is chemo and maybe radiation, and I want to hit the ground running with another approach.  Can anyone talk about their experiences and point me in some good directions?

Thanks,

Sarah

Views: 642

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sarah, you sound strong, like water.

The homeopath will have remedy for the mucosal sensitivity. Be descriptive and s/he can address that.

Coconut oil, Manuka honey are soothing and healing alternatives.

Sending peaceful healing energy.

Pat
Sarah. I am sending you love, light and healing energy.

Peace.

Natalia
Sarah, I've been thinking of you often. Hope you are home soon.

Pat
DNA typing came back good, so we should be out of this treatment in four months. It's going a little rough on my stomach, mostly the antibiotics and the Diflucan I think, but I am trying to keep down some goat yogurt and raw honey for pro-biotics. I am hoping they can put me on a supplement until the mucositis risk abates and I can handle fermenteds again.

One great thing about this is that there won't be any question of what's wrong when I get out, it will be EVERYTHING! I can just start from scratch.

I think my body LOVES being dairy/gluten/sugar/coffee-free, so that will be easy to keep up. I felt the sugar bugs get hungry and mad and then finally go home, although they are back around a bit because of the antibiotics.

Each moment of this is a gift, and there is so much love coming into this room that I can barely absorb it all before I pass it on!
Sarah, I'm pleased to hear you are feeling positive.

Pat
Hi Sarah,

I'm just seeing this now as I haven't been on the site in a while. I have a very good friend who was diagnosed with CLL Leukemia. She was told she had 6 years to live and also told to do chemo. She didn't do chemo and it's been over 7 years. She's 67 years old and very strong and healthy. She doesn't know if she even has Leukemia anymore because she never goes to the regular doctors. They always gave her bad news and she didn't want to hear it anymore. She did everything naturally and through prayer and trust in God. I know she did get her amalgam fillings out; she detoxed heavy metals; she's on The Healing Diet right now, which is no grains or sugar, grass fed and no hormones, no antibiotics meats. Good healthy fats, greens kefir, etc.

Let me know if you'd like to contact her. I could give you her email.

Blessings,
Julie
You are in my thoughts and prayers. I wish I knew what more to offer.
Hi Sarah,

I'm truly sorry you are having to go through this! Please, keep up with your great attitude! Don't ever let those doctor's undermind in your "personal mind" what God and His natural foods and herbs can do for you! Just remember God created the natural foods and herbs for us as our tree of life, literally! Also, don't forget that by the blood of HIS STRIPES, WE ARE HEALED! Don't forget to claim God's word's! Speak though as things are and watch it come to pass! I myself, dealt with the evils of cancer.

Its been over 22 yrs I am cancer free, all thanks to GOD! No, back then in 1988 I hadn't any idea of the natural foods and herbs for healings. However, with that said, I did have the greatest thing! FAITH & JESUS! The doctors only gave me chemo because I was 23 yrs of age. Totally expected me to die! Kept making me and my mother sad everytime I went and had chemo. The doctor was sadder than I was. Reason? Because I knew Jesus and he did not! I kept telling the doctor, you CANNOT TELL ME WHEN I AM GOING TO DIE! He kept telling me I did not understand! I kept telling him, he does not understand! GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST, MY LORD UP AND SHOWED TH DOCTORS! I was eat up with stage four Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma T-Cell, in my lympnodes, blood and bones!!! "ONCE IN BONES, YOU DEAD PER THEM" ...Well, my LORD in HEAVEN SHOWED UP AND SHOWED THEM! I was cancer free after 4 months! ALL OF MY DOCTORS WERE IN SHOCK! Never had anyone beat that cancer in that bad of a case per them! Once every four yrs that cancer came around back then! NO KNOWN CURE FOR IT AT ALL BACK THEN! (((With the exception of the natural which was not known back then.))) I had many doctors, due to my situation was so bad. Total kidney failure due to the cancer before I ever started chemo.

My LORD healed my kidney's, the docs said they have never seen kidneys turn back around like that! PRAISE GOD, AMEN! Then in the end of my protocol of chemo, the main one doctor who refused to believe me, when I kept telling him, that he could not tell me when I was going to die, because Jesus knows when it is my time, and when it is, then I will die, otherwise, I am not going anywhere!!! The doc came to me and said I made a believer out of him!!!! That he cannot tell people when they are going to die, because it is only GOD who knows when it's our time, and noone else! PRAISE GOD, AMEN!

Sarah, I share that with you, so you will heed to other blessful information that is prime key in healing and trusting our Lord with your life. With HIM, with the natural, with His foods & herbs, YOU WIN! I have more information in what I have endured in my life, if you are interested, then I'll be glad to email it to you. I have overcome tremendous battles over and over in many different area's in my life, all thanks to GOD! Prayers for you and your family! ~Blessings~
Marrow is clean - more chemo to come. I couldn't find a single no chemo stor6y for this disease. It is a tidal wave, and it is a cancer of the immune system so I couldn't use blood to heal myself. I'm not convinced I need the consolidation, but I am so depleted and I am in their care so I'll do what they say and then come home to the gargantuan task of healing for real. I am working with a homeopath now, and we are doing our best with diet but my family has to bbring in Everything I eat and I need to somehow fatten up while also getting all my nutrient dense but low-calorie foods. It's a challenge; it will be easier once I am home for a while.
Sarah, I don't see my reply from yesterday.

I'm sending love and strength. You sound like you are in the flow of the river.

Pat
Sarah, are you familiar with the work of Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez? He has a very different approach to treating cancer with nutrition, cleansing and supplementation. With blood cancers he argues that blood-based cancers, such as leukemia, lymphoma and multiple myeloma, only occur in patients that have an overly developed parasympathetic nervous system, and a correspondingly weak sympathetic nervous system. Previous research, such as Dr. Francis Pottenger’s research during the 1920s and 1930s proposed that much if not all disease has autonomic imbalance as at least one of the major causes. Read more here http://www.dr-gonzalez.com/clinical_pearls.htm

He is speaking on holistic cancer therapy at this year's WAPF conference in PA and has also given talks at WAPF conferences in the past. You can order his talks online to hear for yourself. http://www.dr-gonzalez.com/lecture_tapes.htm
Justine, this is fascinating, especially as I've always had a hypersensitive parasympathetic nervous system...

I'm wondering if the MTHFR impaired detoxification system is a variable. Thanks for the link. I'll do some reading.

Pat

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Newsletter

Adrenal Fatigue?

New eCourse: You can feel better. You will feel better!

Start Here...

Master Tonic 101

14 Steps for Healthy Guts

The Beet Test (stomach acid)

Healthy Poop 101

Overwhelmed? Where To Start?

Candida 101

Signs and Symptoms of Magnesium Deficiency

Nettle Leaf Infusion 101

10pm Bedtime Club 14-Day Green Smoothie Challenge

Sharing Starter Cultures

Probiotic Selection

Water Kefir vs. Kombucha         Natural Remedies for Flu

Latest Activity

Kristalina Georgieva updated their profile
Jan 17
Profile IconHollie Ilene Smith, Aisha Al Mazrouei, Stella Abud and 5 more joined Heal Thyself!
Nov 25, 2021
Shelly Robison updated their profile
Jul 9, 2021
Rev W-W updated their profile
Feb 3, 2021
Profile IconMara Stova, Trickels and Lisa Lane joined Heal Thyself!
Dec 11, 2020
Theresa B. Kinscherf updated their profile
Nov 5, 2020
Profile IconChantelle Trudeau, lesley kramer, Stella Abu and 5 more joined Heal Thyself!
Oct 31, 2020
Kelly B updated their profile
Oct 18, 2020
Rhonda is now a member of Heal Thyself!
Sep 25, 2020
Valerie A. Handleton is now a member of Heal Thyself!
Sep 18, 2020
Pat Robinson updated their profile
Feb 15, 2020
Profile IconKailani Fox and ELLEN M. CORNIA joined Heal Thyself!
Feb 1, 2019
Tiffany Compton updated their profile
Jan 17, 2019
Marlis Ahmed updated their profile
Jan 8, 2019
Profile Iconmark mlinaric, Pamela Roberts, JoAnne Wajer and 17 more joined Heal Thyself!
Jan 4, 2019
Profile IconEileen Ortiz, Claudette Russell, Pam Bulluck and 12 more joined Heal Thyself!
Oct 5, 2017
Profile IconDesiree Turner, Elena Reed, Debra Montenegro and 30 more joined Heal Thyself!
Jul 25, 2017
Alisha Kapoor posted a blog post
Jul 25, 2017
Edward Kendal joined Shannon's group
May 24, 2017
Meg Bennett shared a profile on Facebook
Feb 28, 2017

Videos

• Add Videos

Disclaimer

Wellness is an active process of personal accountability.

This list shares personal experience and information only and should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and information shared are the views of the individual member.

Everyone must use her own discretion and judgment to determine whether you are comfortable or need to seek professional assistance. We are not your doctor.

The information contained in these pages is not intended to take the place of your health professional's advice. It is derived from our personal experience and research, and may shed light on your health complaints. In case of serious ailments which may not respond favorably, please seek the counsel of a qualified health professional.

"What do you expect the doctor to do? He can only prescribe something that will mask the symptoms until you heal yourself. He can not heal you."~ Gitti

Heal Thyself!

“Let thy food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food.” --Hippocrates (460-377 B.C.)

Blog Posts

Homemade Beauty Tips to Enhance Beauty Naturally

Posted by Alisha Kapoor on August 12, 2016 at 1:19pm

Cancer Vaccines Are Profitable Business

Posted by Pat Robinson on May 5, 2015 at 5:00pm — 1 Comment

Vaccine Safety and the CDC

Posted by Pat Robinson on March 29, 2015 at 7:30pm

I certainly don't fear the measles.

Posted by Pat Robinson on January 23, 2015 at 10:59am — 3 Comments

Gluten-Free Snacks

Posted by Pat Robinson on May 26, 2014 at 8:30pm

Cholesterol 101